Awakening a Keen Observer

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What a day!

Grace and peace,
I've gotten Birthday greetings from all around and it's made a good birthday. Several came via email and they are great. I can play them several times.

I have always thought that birthdays should have more to do with the parents than the one who has made it through another year. Seriously without that first day... I wouldn't be marking a new year. ear Mine were fun and super and I miss 'em both. They were happy folks in most of my memories of them. Apparently I did ok as daughter for them too. Sigh again.
I look at birthdays as a blessing to start a new year. A time to 'take stock' of the last one and figure out how to mark the next one with more giving, of heart and all that I have. I'm working on it.

I guess I should just be glad we don't mark the years in 'dog' years or I'd be 406!

Have a wonderful day
God abides
Bobbie Bane Giltz McGarey
@2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home