Awakening a Keen Observer

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Intentions

Every new year for several years we have written down our intentions for the next year. We then fold them up and then tear them up in little pieces and put them in a beautiful vase. I looked in the vase and there are a lot of them. What did I write last year? What did the family write? Well that's up to them. And that's the way it should be.
So this year we'll write down our intentions as soon as we are all together and put them there. I have been thinking of what I want to write this year and I've thought of a couple of things that would be good. No I'm not going to tell you. I am just going to write it down.
What are your intentions, that is what is it you wanted to do with your life? What is it you want to do with those gifts that God gave you? What are you going to do with the treasures you hold?
Well you've got a few days to figure that out if you want to do this as the New Year approaches.
God abide with you.

Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2005

Hi Kendalls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home