Awakening a Keen Observer

Thursday, April 21, 2005

written by hand

Good day. It has been a long time since I've gotten a letter written by hand. Oh wonderful people have written thank you notes etc., but a long letter? I tried the other day to write and realized that I am not much good at writing anymore. I make mistakes and want to start again and then that takes time and paper. On the computer you can backspace and move from one change to another, cutting and pasting things. It is amazing I think how that works.

But there are things that have to be signed and written by hand. Legal documents, promise notes, birthday cards.

Here's what I'm thinking
Let's take time today with our communication as if it came from a letter written by hand. May your thoughts considered before spoken or written, taking time to form words/letters, especially the salutation.

Deep breath.

God is in the midst if it and God will not be moved.

God abide
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home