Awakening a Keen Observer

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Solstice


Two years ago our son Johnny married our Molly! Wow now that wasn't a surprise but it was wonderful. I mean really wonderful. Now with three to call our own it is even better. Oh they are good together. That event is one of the best ever in my life. I mean really!
We had such a good time! All of us... and I think of it every day. But somehow the whole day got away and I didn't call them. We'd talked with Johnny the day before but missed them today...AHHHHHHHHHH

We will see them next week and celebrate! What fun what fun!

How blessed am I? OHHHH so very blessed. Thanks Be to God.

See...the days are getting longer already! Here comes the Light!
God abide with them and all people
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home