Awakening a Keen Observer

Friday, December 10, 2004

Did you know?

There are times when we find out something new about someone we thought we knew. Like I found out that someone I'd know for four years once pitched for the Boston Braves (before they moved to Atlanta) He never told me. But it was great fun to discover this.
What is it about yourself that you wish someone near you knew that you've never told them? What secret do you hold in your heart? Is there something you wished you had done ...but would never do now? Is there a dream that you still hold but have never spoken aloud?
When you give gifts at Christmas perhaps the exchange could be between people you know and trust---a dream shared. Imagine what you might learn about someone you care for..
You could even write them down and then try and guess who wrote their dream...
When I was young I wanted to be a _________
If I could do anything in the world I would _________
If I could go anywhere it would be to ___________
If I could apologize to anyone in my life it would be to __________
If I could hug anyone in my life it would be _________
If I could have dinner with anyone ---alive or dead --- it would be with ___________
If I were a character in a novel I would be _______________

If my Grandmother/Grandfather was nearby I would want them to teach me to ______________________

What else can you think of ..imagine this exchange!

God abide with you
Bobbie Giltz McGarey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home