Awakening a Keen Observer

Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday Morning II

Last night I got up to get a little water and I looked outside and saw shadows?! It was that bright a night. How I love the full moon. Jerry Jeff Walker has on one of his really old tapes(see how old) a poem by Hondo Crouch about the Moon over Luckenback. It's wonderful.
I remember a song...O Mr. Moon, Moon, bright silver moon won't you please shine down on me... hiding behind that tree.
Moon light is not light it is reflection there-of.

Maybe there is where we get confused as people what is the true light?

Today reflect the son.
(yes this time it's not a typo)

God abide
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2005

ps. Mom is starting her journey home from Afghanistan and India think happy thoughts for uneventful travel as she makes the journey. Monday she gets to Arizona.
B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home