Awakening a Keen Observer

Friday, March 18, 2005

Well, I knew that!

I Knew That
11For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. 12Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. 13When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart, 14 I will let you find me, says the Lord.

Today was the Oral defense of the thesis...All my classmates and I did well. I am both relieved and ...oh relieved.

So I came to the lectionary reading ...and here it is. The one I copy for others, the prescription I give others... and here today this is what I was to read.
This day as well I got more pictures of Gladys on her trip to India/now heading to Afghanistan. Praise Be to God.

So, brief though this is it will be my mantra as I fly home...
For surely I know the plans I have for you... plans for your welfar and not for harm... Remember Friend...this scripture applys to you as well!

God abides
There's work to be done
Bobbie Giltz McGarey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home