Awakening a Keen Observer

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Musing from Anne Fontaine

This one is written by a minister in Wyoming. I subscribe myself to her writings. She takes the scrupture for the day and then writes brief notes to follow. Always good for morning meditation and for focus for the day. I share this one with you today. You can subscribe, (no cost) with the web listing at the bottom.
God abide
Bobbie

When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap to the very
edges
of your field, or gather the gleanings of your harvest. You shall not
strip
your vineyard bare, or gather the fallen grapes of your vineyard; you
shall
leave them for the poor and the alien: I am the LORD your God
Leviticus 19:9-10

What is my land
my field of reaping?
What are the gleanings and grapes?
Who are the poor and the alien?
Where am I taking it all
and leaving nothing
for those in need?




The Rev. Ann Fontaine
Lander, Wyoming
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dailyoffice/messages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home