Awakening a Keen Observer

Monday, June 11, 2012

It's the plumber I've come to fix the sink

Hello I have a leak in the bathroom sink...I discovered it when I pulled out a towel and it was already wet...a sure clue something is wrong. The apt people will be here soon. Yeah When out kids were little there was a 1 minute short the same title as above. You can find it on YouTube if you want to see it. It still makes me laugh. What if we were daily determined to be as clear about who we are and what we are to do each day. It's me....I've come this day to fix the sink.... Or really whatever it is that we are skilled to do. It's me. I've come to bring you joy...or peace or hope..or love... What if we started the day, every day, taking on an attribute of generosity and gave it away... Try it ..let me know how it goes for you and leave me a comment... God abide Bobbie Giltz McGarey @2012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home