Awakening a Keen Observer

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Begin and End

I was listening to a Garth Brooks CD. as I drove today. The song that caught my attention was "Standing outside the fire." Wow what a powerful message. "Life is not tried it is merely survived if you are standing outside the fire"
Most of the time we really want to stay out of the troubles of the world. I mean honestly isn't that true. But this song challenges us all to be more than we think. To live our lives fully, all the way, not just 'make' it from day to day..But make each day wonderful.
Starting and ending at the gas station reminded me that without the energy that comes from God's love there isn't any where I can go or anything I can do...that will get me anywhere. But with the love of God ...that I find so real in Jesus...everything can be done.
May this week bring you into the real life. Tried and true...
God abides
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home