Awakening a Keen Observer

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Standing Ready

So how to do we learn to wait?
My cousin would say to her children when they were pestering her about anything....just wait... just wait... and they would. She would say it in a gentle low tone.
Just wait I think some times those are the very words we need to hear. Those are the very words we need to trust.
"Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, wait." Psalm 27

and breathe.
Take in that breath that evades us when we are wired or stressed. Wait... and take in that gentle relaxing oxygen that powers our red blood cells. Wait. Breathe in... breathe out.

I think I have written this as a message for me... perhaps it works for you as well.

God abides
bobbie giltz mcgarey
@2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home