Awakening a Keen Observer

Thursday, August 07, 2008

What if's and O my Jesus God

There are times in our lives when we have to live with the 'what-if's of life... and sometimes when those what-if's turn sour they become an O My Jesus God....
The disciples just hollered Lord, save us.
What can we learn from these times? We can either learn to stir and spin and spin x10 ... or we can sigh and say what is-is. And gather that spinning energy to deal with the what-if's when they are named.
Still spinning seems so much more fun.
I mean there are times when we want to say..just wake me when it's over... but then ...what would we miss? Sometimes pain to be sure. Sometimes laughter because there's nothing else you can do...
Can you tell I'm spinning a little? ya betcha can. But I'm trying my best to find a center and breathe and let the world around me slow down.

Oh perhaps I need to read the scripture for this week again...the disciples in a boat in the storm...

God abides
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home