Awakening a Keen Observer

Thursday, October 04, 2007

too comfortable

I was in a store a few weeks ago and the sales' guy said he liked the shawl I had on. I said thanks. Then I said, "life is too short not to be comfortable in your clothes."
It is true...and not just about clothing you wear but the attitude you bring to your daily life. I also believe it has to do with how we live in our personality. Are we congruent? Is what the world sees who we are... are we comfortable in 'our' skin?
Sorry, this is not a question I can answer for you. But you can surely answer this for yourself. Are you feeling good about who the world sees when they look at you? Are you honest and true about who you are or is there a facade? If you were to re-invent yourself into someone new would that person be anything like you?

Be yourself

God abides
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home