Awakening a Keen Observer

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Last night driving home there was a beautiful sunset. The full view of the western sky was awesome. I got into town and visited in the hospital and then as I was leaving I thought I saw a huge bright round sign? Burger King? No... no no no
It was the full moon low on the horizon and as clear as a pearl hanging in the not dark sky. I look forward to it's coming again.
Oh yes, I remember many 'moons' from all over. All the places I've lived or visited. All the places I've been part of and people I've known. People I've watched the moon rise with and those who are watching it on the other side of the globe tonight.
We wish that we had time back with some of those people. But why not make new memories all the time? Why not mark this day as the day that God has given you to be with people who are dear to you. Or Call them and tell them you love the... Or raise a prayer of thanksgiving for their having been in your life.

And when you see that full moon every month know that I'll be watching too and thinking of you.

God abide
bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home