Awakening a Keen Observer

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Sharks in a Car

Our daughter Betsy was out for a walk the other night and talking with me for a minute on the phone and started laughing. You should see this, she said,
There is a car, an open hatchback, with about 6 inflated-floats --that are sharks in it, --all inflated sticking out the top.
And she said one of them fell out and someone from another car had picked it up and was stuffing it back in the first car.
Ha ha ha ha ha
I can imagine that can't you? I don't know why? But I do know that it made me laugh too.

Because sharks out of water are in trouble that's for sure...even plastic ones.
ah ha ha ha

that's more odd than a hawk on a wire in the wind...

god abide
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home