Awakening a Keen Observer

Thursday, August 11, 2005

In a blink

What a day what a day!
I hear there is a metor shower in the next am....that is on the 12th. I may just have to set my clock and get up-- to see what i can see.... in a blink in a blink, things change and life different than it was the minute before.

What do we know that stays the same? Even the rocks were often once part of liquid. Even the bolders shift on the ground. Even the iceburgs move forward and back.


What do we know that stays the same? Even the value of a $ US changes from day to day against another currency. What will you do with your dollars? Will they be the same? or wiill they be like everything else and change into something else.

I need some rest so I'll say Good night
Sweet dreams ----if dreams there be.

God abides- i pray so
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home