Awakening a Keen Observer

Monday, August 08, 2005

Growing UP

What a weekend...
I got to be with cousins this weekend and it is always good. There were remember when and oh look at you in that picture all over the place. We compared pictures of then and now... It's called history.
History is what we create when we live our lives.
History is what was then...not now, though it influences now.

How then do we create "Now" that has meaning and joy at the same time? I have new history my cousins and family and yet sometimes we fail to engage in the now.
To talk about what is of importance to us at this point. How's your life? Are you happy? Satisfied? Peaceful? Sad? Worried?

So today, work on the newness of who you are and who you are with and what you accomplish or do! Work on the newness of your choices that you make.

I think this is important in our lives. And Ok ok I am not saying don't plan ahead. I'm saying you have this day. Make tomorrow better by your action as well but enjoy the day. Thus the premise of the movie Groundhog Day amid the gags.
Bless you in your Present-ness.
And it was fun with my cousins!

God abide
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home