Awakening a Keen Observer

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WAITING

In the hospitali
Waiting for a dear woman to return from surgery
I am lulled by the even fan sound- the only other thing in the room demanding attention
The head of the hospital bed wall is lined with bells and plugs
Places to hook up when she returns

From the 8th floor window I watch the large shifting clouds slowly move at a distance revealing mountains not seen an hour ago.  Pleasantly I see children playing in a green field below many walking in Triads. I wonder.

I smell fresh coffee for any of the "waiters".
It seems important to be here.  Someone waiting for her return
Anticipating
Counting on seeing her again

The clouds are growing on the East mountains as they did yesterday affording no rain where I live. Perhaps today
A sweet gentleman arrives with flowers and a box of something... He cannot stay.  He asks outside for someone to help him find the lobby.  Someone kindly responds.

Waiting reading thinking praying
Who will wait with me! Some wonder...
Who will wait and pray...some wonder

Oh oh thank you!


God abides
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
September 15, 2014
@ bobbiemcgarey 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home