Awakening a Keen Observer

Monday, February 24, 2014

It's Coming!,,,

Grace and peace to you.
     It's coming....what? Monday, long week, important meeting, housecleaning-again, Lent,
Nope
    DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME     the 9th of a March!   Like the ides of March!  Et tu brutal!  

Yes changing clocks is brutal.   So, I'm trying to adjust early.  Starting my day earlier now .  Going to sleep earlier, (as if). Just making that shift .

And this morning I woke before my clock.   Can't say I'm really busting into the day tho.   Me and my puppy are still under the covers.   I am at least sitting up...

But it's kinda cool
   Thinking I'll just lie back for a moment and get warm.....

Maybe if I just closed my eyes for a minute I'll warm up faster....

God abides
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2014


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home