Awakening a Keen Observer

Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy thoughts


Driving to work the other day with the radio on... with road noise... with all that was going on the trill of a meadowlark came through it all
( I got this image from www.statesymbolsusa.org/Montana/bird_western_meadowlark.html) You can hear the song here...

Anyway driving along thinking about lots of things bursting into whatever thing I might have been mulling over.... came this song... reminding me of the world there... just there... that I was driving by.

We need I think to enjoy who we are where we are now. Baba ram Das wrote a book in the
60's Be here now...
And that is a really good reminder that we need to be where we are. Present to the present tense of our lives. Yesterday is past...tomorrow is only a dream... we have now.

You have now..
Where ever you are
in whatever situation
Paul wrote in all these things I shall be content.
not surrender... but rather living into that place or thing.
Do you know how that feels?
It feels really sweet.

God abides
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
Wait..remember to listen to the meadowlarks in your life calling you to L I F E

@2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home