Awakening a Keen Observer

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happiness

When we connect with the ground of being and also the truth of our experience there is a capacity for joy that is radically different than the happiness we hear about all the time.
Rabbi Joanna Katz


A friend sent me this quote and I wanted to share it with you. What do we learn from this? Is it true for us all? I think it is true for us all. It seems to me that all too often we seek a happiness that is measured in quantity, enough. You know, when we have enough... we will do fine...we will be happy...we will have no stress...
I don't think so. I know a lot of people with a-whole-lot who are aching for happiness. I know people with very little who are joyful to the bone. What about you?
What would it take to make you happy?

Rabbi Katz says when we connect with God and with our truest self we find bliss.
Good luck to you
have a Bliss-ful 2008

God abides
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home