Awakening a Keen Observer

Saturday, February 05, 2005

who would play you

Ok well this is random but I've been thinking about certain performers in movies and sometimes think that though my life is pretty regular --who would play 'me' in a movie? Ok not to speculate because there would have to be different folks for different times in my life, size wise, chuckle. Then I think, well it would have to be a certain actress in a certain role that I would want to play. I have a friend who is an actress and she said the when you are really into a role for a movie you have to keep that persona alive even when you are away from the work. She said it is really easy to forget yourself if you are doing a good job in the role.
Well, I don't want to forget myself. I want to be as much me as I can be...however flawed that may be. Congruent to be sure, that is to say very authentic. I'm working on it.
But back to the original musing.. who would play you?

happy saturday Sunday-is-a-coming!

God abide
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home