Awakening a Keen Observer

Friday, January 14, 2005

here it comes

My birthday is 'a-commin' and I'll be 57. Wow! My how time flies when you are having fun.
One year JPM let me read all day while he brought me food and music, and I finished a whole book...what a relaxing day!
One year when I was an early teenager my dad made an iceskating rink for me in our back yard in Columbus.
And there are many other years besides.
I'm grateful for this year...and for whatever years are ahead. I don't take things for granted. I don't think we are in danger of being in a tsunami but we can get washed over with a lot of other things that can be just as dangerous.
I'm usually up for writing a second batch of resolutions and have thought through them today...
Tell YOU? well i care about you all but nope...these are mine.

Let us all have a new day each day that reminds us of all we have and all we have to share with others... It's about time compassion spilled out like a mighty wind... Oh Holy Spirit, come into my heart. Draw me by your power to you, true God, grant me love in AWE of Thee, guard me from all evil thought. Holy my God and sweet my Jesus, help me now in all my labors...Christ you are love....Christ you are love.

God abide
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home