Awakening a Keen Observer

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My New Place

Hello all, I have moved to Albuquerque, NM. I had stayed in a hotel the first 9 days and have now moved into my apt.
l
Sunday at my new Call at New Life PCUSA, we had a fine worship service and then in the evening a yummy dinner and talent show. A good time was had by all. Such talent! Wow I'm amazed. I pray for good things ahead.

The weather has been amazing these first 10 days of November. Beautiful NM blue skies and mild afternoon temperatures. Today it was 'crisper' but perfect for moving boxes. There is a thought that there will be rain/snow on Thursday night. Hopefully I'll have my pickup truck unpacked by then. I have a good parking spot right now and hope that it will be possible to stay there until I've gotten the truck empty.

I have a great view of the mountains from the front yard at my apt. I also have photos to put up of Oklahoma when my printer gets to me.

John is in Duncan but will head back to NM on Friday. He's been with the movers.

So think happy thoughts.

God abides
Bobbie Giltz McGarey
@2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home