Awakening a Keen Observer

Monday, August 02, 2004

vacation assignment

Each day I get a reading and prayer/poem/psalm from this website. It is always a wonderful refreshing challenge. I'm going on vacation and don't know what internet access I'll have along the way so I refer you to this site. Use it while I'm gone. You can unsubscribe when you want. I'll be back around the 18th. Be well and God abide

I'll try and get access to the net along the way...but who knows... God does...
God abide
Bobbie McGarey
The Rev. Ann Fontaine
Lander, Wyoming
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dailyoffice/messages
All who believed were together and had all things in common; they would sell their possessions and goods and distribute the proceeds to all, as any had need. Day by day, as they spent much time together in the temple, they broke bread at home and ate their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having the goodwill of all the people. And day by day the Lord added to their number those who were being saved. Acts 2:44-47

Glad and generous hearts
like magnets
to heavy ironhearts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home